Establish a New Water or Sewer Service

Our Customer Service representatives would be happy to help you set up a new water or sewer service. Establishing a service account with Northwestern Water and Sewer District is an easy and straightforward process. Simply download the Service Application form, fill it out, and send it back to us and a customer service representative will get back to you. You can return your application by mail, email, or fax. 

For new taps, please note that the Ohio EPA requires a backflow prevention device to be installed, by a certified plumber, with all home irrigation systems, swimming pools, and wells. Please contact Tim Wilkins at (419) 354-9090 x155 with questions.

Service Application Form

New Residential Water Tap Requests

New Commercial Water Tap Requests

Mail completed form to:
The Northwestern Water & Sewer District
Attention: Customer Service Department
12560 Middleton Pike
Bowling Green, OH 43402

Fax completed form to:

Email completed form to:

To talk to a customer service representative, call 877.354.9090, option 2.