The District contracts with local providers to supply water and sanitary sewer service throughout the region. This page provides links to some of The District’s most important policies affecting customers, contractors, and businesses.
Our staff is available to provide assistance and additional clarification of any of the items. If there is something we can assist you with, please call us at (419) 354-9090.
The District is an agency participating in/administering USDA programs.
Long-term planning is required to ensure adequate capacity for continued residential, commercial, and industrial growth within the County. The District’s Master Plan provides direction for potential improvements in the water and wastewater service areas for current and future customers and also addresses the water and sewer needs in areas that are targeted for economic development.
The following links provide detailed information on the District’s policies regarding extensions of water and sewer lines.
- Extension Policy (PDF)
- Exhibit “1” Assessment/Debt Calculation (PDF)
- Exhibit “2” Benefitting Footage Policy (PDF)
- Exhibit “2.1” Sanitary Sewer Pretreatment Regulations (PDF)
- Exhibit “3” Tap Quote (PDF)
- Exhibit “4” Accommodation Tap Agreement (PDF)
- Exhibit “5” Petition & Waiver Conditions (PDF)
- Exhibit “6” Process of Petitioned Projects (PDF)
- Exhibit “7” Waiver of Notice of Hearing (PDF)
- Exhibit “8” System Development Fee (PDF)