The District contracts with local water providers to supply water throughout the region. This section provides general information and technical specifications for customers, contractors, and plumbers who wish to obtain water or sewer services or change existing services.
Our staff is available to help you through each step of the process and will provide clarification of any of the items discussed in our Standards and Procedures. If there is something we can assist you with, please call us at (419) 354-9090.
The District is an agency participating in/administering USDA programs.
The following links provide detailed information on the District’s policies regarding extensions of water and sewer lines.
- Extension Policy (PDF)
- Exhibit “1” Assessment/Debt Calculation (PDF)
- Exhibit “2” Benefitting Footage Policy (PDF)
- Exhibit “2.1” Sanitary Sewer Pretreatment Regulations (PDF)
- Exhibit “3” Tap Quote (PDF)
- Exhibit “4” Accommodation Tap Agreement (PDF)
- Exhibit “5” Petition & Waiver Conditions (PDF)
- Exhibit “6” Process of Petitioned Projects (PDF)
- Exhibit “7” Waiver of Notice of Hearing (PDF)
- Exhibit “8” & “9” System Development Fee Schedule (PDF)