Northwestern Water & Sewer District offers an online Accounts Payable service that allows vendors to view detailed purchase order information and transaction history. The service is provided through our Vendor Website and requires a one-time registration process. There is no fee for the service.
Annual Report & Other Financial Information
Northwestern Water & Sewer District is committed to sound financial management and responsive public service. Commonly used financial forms and our annual financial statements Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports are available below.
- NWWSD Blanket Tax Exemption Certificate (PDF)
- NWWSD Blanket Tax Exemption Certificate, Signed for 2022 (PDF)
- Sales & Use Tax Construction Contract Exemption Certificate (PDF)
- Internal Revenue Form W-9, Blank (PDF)
- Internal Revenue Form W-9, Signed for 2022 (PDF)
- Instructions for Preparing Certified Payroll Reports
- Certified Payroll Report for PWR, Blank (PDF)
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
Northwestern Water & Sewer District’s recent annual financial reports are available below. As a government agency, our financial reports are assembled into a single document called the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. This document reports the financial condition of a state, municipal, or other governmental entity in accordance with accounting requirements promulgated by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB). The report for a given year is issued in the summer of the following year. So the report for 2021, for instance, is issued in July of 2022.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for 2020 (PDF)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for 2019 (PDF)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for 2018 (PDF)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for 2017 (PDF)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for 2016 (PDF)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for 2015 (PDF)