You can pay your water/sewer bill automatically through automatic deduction from your checking account.
How to Pay Bill Automatically
- Download the Authorization Form (PDF), fill it out, and mail it to The District.
- Your utility payments will be deducted from your bank account automatically.
- If you have more than one account, please complete a separate authorization for each account.
- If you are enrolled in automatic bill payment you will see, “Autopay” printed on the bottom of your bill.
- The date which appears in the “Current Charges Due Date” box located on the lower left side of your statement indicates the date the bank will withdraw the money from your account.
- Please allow 30 days for processing.