The District contracts with local water providers to supply water throughout Wood County. This section provides general information and technical specifications for customers, contractors and plumbers who wish to obtain water or sewer services or change existing services.
Our staff is available to help you through each step of the process and will provide clarification of any of the items discussed in our Standards & Procedures. If there is something we can assist you with, please call us at 419-354-9090.
The District is an agency participating in/administering USDA programs. CLICK HERE for a PDF of the U.S. Department of Agriculture Nondiscrimination Statement.
The following links provide detailed information on the District’s policies regarding extensions of water and sewer lines.
- Extension Policy
- Exhibit “1” Assessment/Debt Calcluation
- Exhibit “2” Benefitting Footage Policy
- Exhibit “2.1” Sanitary Sewer Pretreatment Regulations
- Exhibit “3” Tap Quote
- Exhibit “4” Accommodation Tap Agreement
- Exhibit “5” Petition & Waiver Conditions
- Exhibit “6” Process of Petitioned Projects
- Exhibit “7” Waiver of Notice of Hearing
- Exhibit “8” & “9” System Development Fee Schedule
For an Application & Instructions for Placement of Farmland in an Agricultural District, please click here.
To see active petitions for water extensions, please review our map of water service petitions.
The following policies are available in PDF format.