Bulk Water Stations
Northwestern Water & Sewer District understands the need for quality potable water in the rural areas of Wood County beyond the reach of existing water lines. To help fill this need, The District has installed a number of bulk water stations throughout the county where customers can buy water in bulk to fill tanks or cisterns. Please contact customer service at 419-354-9090 Option 2 to obtain your access card.
BULK WATER LOCATIONS
To buy drinking water in bulk, please visit one of these bulk water station locations:
- 12560 Middleton Pike, Bowling Green, Ohio (at The District’s Operation Facility) | Open May through October
- 15150 Tontogany Road, Bowling Green, Ohio (at the Wood County Landfill) | Open 24/7
- 23613 1/2 Lemoyne Road, Lemoyne, Ohio (at Luckey Farmers Grain Elevator) | Open May through October
- Corner of Country Road N & State Route 108, Napoleon, Ohio | Open 24/7
- 18290 Deshler Road, North Baltimore, Ohio (at the CSX water tower) | Open 24/7
- 13100 Bays Road, Rudolph, Ohio (at the Bays Road water tower) | Open 24/7
- 12805 Van Tassel Road, Weston, Ohio (at the water tower) | Open 24/7
SAFE POTABLE WATER
Water from our bulk water stations is safe for personal uses such as filling pools, filling cisterns. It is also available for commercial and agricultural use. The water stations employ modern technology and safe equipment such as backflow prevention devices to protect against contamination during filling and loading.
SAFE OFF-ROAD ACCESS FOR TRUCKS & TRAILERS
Each bulk water dispensing site has been chosen to provide safe access for large trucks and trailers. The driveway at each site is designed to handle farm trucks, trailers, and tractor trailer tankers with plenty of driveway turning radius.
BUY WATER IN BULK
WOOD COUNTY: Water costs $10.00 per 1,000 gallons purchased. Quantities less than 1,000 gallons will be billed at $10.00 per transaction.
HENRY COUNTY: Water costs $12.00 per 1,000 gallons purchased. Quantities less than 1,000 gallons will be billed at $12.00 per transaction.
EASY TO USE
Water is purchased from the bulk water stations using one of the District’s plastic access cards. Simple and easy to use, the card is similar to a bank’s ATM card, with a PIN number to ensure safe, secure access. The same card can be used at all locations.
- Your account will be billed monthly,
with all bills due by the middle of the
- Accounts will be billed a late fee if paid past the due date.
- A one-time set up fee of $8.00 per card will be billed the first month.