The engineering department provides the following functions and services:
- Residential and commercial sanitary sewer tap inspections
- Administration of sanitary sewer tap testing for contractors
- Fire hydrant flow testing information
- OUPS marking of District water and sanitary sewer lines
- Tap quotes for commercial/industrial water and/or sanitary sewer service
- Project inspection and management
- Administration of bids for in-house construction projects
- Developer coordination
*MASTER PLAN SURVEY*
The District is preparing a new Master Plan for water and sanitary sewer service. We are seeking comments and opinions from District members and others to help guide the course of planning for the future of Northwestern Ohio. CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE MASTER PLAN SURVEY
The District’s Engineering Department is responsible for projects involving new and replacement public water and/or sanitary sewer lines within its service area.
The department also works with industrial and commercial developers where water and santitary sewer infrastructure is needed. The department reviews plans and provides tap information for these circumstances.
Sump Pump Separation Grants: Grant monies are available to homeowners who qualify. The District is looking for homeowners interested in separating their sump pumps from their sanitary sewers. Interested? CLICK HERE