- Sanitary Sewer Details (PDF, revised 1-21-2020)
- Sanitary Grinder Pump Detail Only 06-05-2019
- Sanitary Sewer Miscellaneous Details 06-05-2019
- Water Details (PDF, revised 1-21-2020)
- Ohio EPA Public Water Systems (PDF, posted 12/5/2017)
Did you know that if your sump pump or downspout is connected to your sanitary sewer, you are in violation of EPA regulations? By law, these clean water sources are prohibited from entering into our sanitary sewer system. The District is looking for volunteers interested in complying. Through grants, The District may be able to pay for half of the construction cost, up to a maximum of two thousand dollars ($2,000), to remove the connections.
To find out if you qualify, contact Mark Davis, at (419) 354-9090 ext. 126.