District’s Responsibility

The District or its Agent will make the necessary tap. The District will furnish, install, and maintain the service main extending from the District’s water main to the curb stop and/or meter pit. The owner may be charged for additional parts if a larger line or wrong type of pipe/connectors is used or if the crossing (bore) is longer than 60 feet. Homeowners whose taps require road bores over 60 feet will be charged an additional footage fee.